COMPLETE TANGO WORKSHOP FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS
Please note that this seminar will be held in Spanish. If you wish to attend a Workshop for beginners held in Enslih, please join us on Monday the 5th
IF WANT TO FLY, LEARN HOW TO WALK
If you really want to learn Argentine Tango do not miss this essential workshop on June 1st and 2nd for three total hours of newcomer Argentine Tango!
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
– you have never danced Tango before and you want to start off right
– you’ve tried some Tango classes but it doesn’t feel right to you. This workshop will give you a professional dancers secrets starting from the ground up
– you want to dance again, but you want to do it right
WHAT WE WILL COVER IN THIS WORKSHOP
– Argentine Tango fundamentals: frame, change of weight, the basic movement, how to move with a partner and more–> discover the tricks used by professional dancers and make your movements graceful, fluid, and connected
– Partner connection games in pairs
– Some simple figures for the dancing floor
– The milonga (social dancing space) etiquette in order not to feel a fish out of water
It is not necessary to come with a partner, although it is required to save your spot. Class size is limited
Thursday June 1st 20:30-22:00 day 1
Friday June 2nd 18:00-19:30 day 2
1 day is 20 euros, pairs are 35 euros
2 days is 30 euros, 50 euros for pairs
Students from El Puntazo regular classes:
15 euros for one day, 25 euros for pairs
25 euros for 2 days and 40 euros for pairs
In order to secure your space you will have to fill out the form you will be given by contacting and pay 50% of the total amount by Bizum or Paypal. You can complete your payment the same day of the seminar cash.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
A comfortable outfit
Dancing shoes, if you do have a pair ( Tango, Salsa or Ballroom) or if you don’t then choose leather soled shoes (with some heel for ladies)
Try to avoid rubber soled / sport shoes
If you don’t have any of the above socks are an option, as are soft soled shoes that will let you turn, otherwise anything you have will do.
MORE INFORMATION & BOOKING
Registration is open until Thursday June 1st at 14:00.
Contact me to register and receive the instruction to complete your booking.
I hope I see you!